January 01 2019
We at VideoTube believe in complete freedom of speech. Stream anything you want, subject to a few obvious restrictions.
VideoTube Terms of Service Agreement is made between SSS Distributions (VideoTube) and you (Members/Users).
ViedoTube provides live streaming services through our privately owned and operated website (Services).
This Agreement governs your use of our Services.
By creating an account, viewing videos, streaming or visiting our Services, you accept this Agreement and consent to contract with us electronically.
If you are an entity other than a natural person, the person who registers the account or otherwise uses our Services must have the authority to bind the entity. In this context, “you” means both the entity and each person who is authorized to access the account.
We may update this Agreement by posting a revised version on our website. By continuing to use our Services, you accept any revised Agreement.
Products and Services
Service License: Subject to the terms hereof, we grant you access to our Services. This includes the right to:
- Stream videos that you have the right to view;
- Upload, store, and/or live stream videos;
- View saved videos uploaded/streamed by our members: and
- Use all related functionality that we may provide.
Downloadable Software: You can download our Applications for Devices (“App“) directly or through third-party stores.
Registration: Our services are free to view, but you may create an account to use certain features we offer (e.g., uploading or live streaming videos). To do so, you must provide an email address. You consent to receive notices from VideoTube at this email address, if we ever do so.
Organizational Accounts: Corporate, governmental, and other organizational users must publicly display the legal name of their entity on their public account profile.
Age Requirements: You must be at least 13 years old to create an account. If you reside in the European Union, you must be at least 16 years old. If you wish to use the Services for a commercial purpose, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are at least the requisite age, but are still a minor in your jurisdiction, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission. Please have that person read this Agreement with you and consent to it before proceeding.
Parents and Guardians: By granting your child permission, you agree to the terms of this Agreement on behalf of your child. You are responsible for monitoring and supervising your child’s usage. If your child is either under the applicable age or does not have your permission, please contact us immediately so that we can disable access.
Account Security: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including unauthorized activity. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your account credentials. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after each session. If you become aware of unauthorized access to your account, you must change your password and notify us immediately.
Acceptable Use Policy
We may allow you to upload, live stream, submit, or publish (collectively, to “submit“) content such as videos, recordings, images, and text (collectively, “content“). You must ensure that your content, and your conduct, complies with the Acceptable Use Policy.
VideoTube may (but is not obligated to) monitor your account, content, and conduct, regardless of your privacy settings. VideoTube may take all appropriate actions to enforce its rights including removing specific videos or suspending or removing your account.
You may only upload content that you have the right to upload and share. Copyright owners may send VideoTube a takedown notice as stated in our Copyright Policy if they believe VideoTube is hosting infringing materials. We will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of persons who repeatedly infringe.
You may not submit any content that:
- Infringes any third party’s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Is child sexually explicit (e.g., child pornography) or proposes a transaction of a child sexual nature;
- Promotes or supports terror groups;
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful acts;
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent or dubious business schemes or proposes an unlawful transaction; or
- Violates any applicable law.
Code of Conduct
In using our Services, you may not:
- Act in a deceptive manner or impersonate any person or organization;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Distribute “spam” in any form or use misleading metadata;
- Collect personal information about others;
- Access another’s account without permission;
- Engage in any unlawful activity;
- Embed our video player on or provide links to sites that contain content prohibited by our Content Restrictions; or
- Cause or encourage others to do any of the above.
Prohibited Technical Measures
You will not:
- Except as authorized by law or as permitted by us: scrape, reproduce, redistribute, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, alter, archive, or disassemble any part of our Services; or attempt to circumvent any of our security, rate-limiting, filtering, or digital rights management measures;
- Submit any malicious program, script, or code;
- Submit an unreasonable number of requests to our servers; or
- Take any other actions to manipulate, interfere with, or damage our Services.
You may not create an account if you are a member of a United Nations designated terror group, and only United Nations designated terror group.
Accessibility and Ratings
We may allow you to filter videos based upon their user-defined content rating. We cannot guarantee that videos will be appropriately rated by others. You must rate your videos appropriately.
Licenses Granted by You
As between you and VideoTube, you own and will retain ownership of all intellectual property rights in and to the content you submit. In order to allow VideoTube to host and stream your content, you grant VideoTube the permissions set forth below.
Your Video Content
By submitting a video, you grant VideoTube permission to:
- Stream the video to end users;
- Embed the video on third-party websites;
- Distribute the video via our APIs;
- Make the video available for download;
- Transcode the video (create compressed versions of your video file that are optimized for streaming); and
- Generate stills (i.e., “thumbnails”) from your video to represent it (if you have not selected one).
If you have enabled a video privacy setting or disabled downloading or embedding, we will limit distribution of your video pursuant to your selection. By enabling access to your video to any third party, you grant each such person permission to stream (and/or download or embed, as applicable) your video. For the purposes of this Section your video includes its title, description, tags, and other metadata.
The license period begins when you submit the video to VideoTube and ends when you or VideoTube delete it; provided that VideoTube may retain archival copies: (a) for a limited period of time in case you wish to restore it; (b) when the video is the subject of a takedown notice or other legal claim; or (c) when VideoTube in good faith believes that it is legally obligated to do so.
You grant VideoTube permission to use your name, likeness, biography, trademarks, logos, or other identifiers used by you in your account profile for the purpose of displaying such properties to the public or the audiences you have specified. You may revoke the foregoing permission by deleting your account.
Other Content; Feedback
Content that is not covered by the licenses set forth in Sections above shall be governed by this Section (e.g., text you submit in comments). You grant VideoTube a perpetual and irrevocable right and license to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, and display such content through online means in connection with our Services. If you make suggestions to VideoTube on improving or products or services, VideoTube may use your suggestions without any compensation to you.
Scope of Licenses
All licenses granted by you in this Section: (a) are non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free; (b) include the right and license to copy, use, distribute, publicly perform, and display the licensed work for the purposes stated above; and (c) include all necessary rights and licenses to allow us to exercise our rights and perform our obligations. By granting these licenses, you waive any so-called “moral rights” that you may have. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed a license “condition” applicable to VideoTube; rather, any breach of a term by VideoTube hereof shall give rise to, at most, a claim for breach of contract only. All licenses granted herein are in addition to any other licenses that you may grant (e.g., a Creative Commons license).
Representations and Warranties
For each piece of content that you submit to or through VideoTube, you represent and warrant that:
- You have the right to submit the content to VideoTube and grant the licenses herein;
- VideoTube will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party with respect to the streaming or other permitted distribution of the content;
- The content does not, and will not, infringe any third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and
- The content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless VideoTube and its subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third-party actions arising from: (a) the content you submit to or through the Services; and (b) allegations of actions or omissions by you that (regardless if proven) would constitute a breach of this Agreement.
Term and Termination
This Agreement begins when you first use our Services and continues so long as you use our Service or have an account with us, whichever is longer. With respect to free memberships, VideoTube may terminate this Agreement at any time, and users may terminate at any time by deleting their accounts.
If you breach this Agreement, VideoTube may, at its option: (a) terminate this Agreement immediately, with or without advance written notice; (b) suspend, delete, or limit access to your account or any content within it. If VideoTube deletes your account for breach, your re registration is at our discretion.
In the event of any termination or expiration, the following sections will survive: Indemnification, Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability and General Provisions.
VideoTube provides the services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You use the services at your own risk. You must provide your own device and internet access.
Except as expressly set forth herein, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, VideoTube disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Among other things, VideoTube makes no representations or warranties:
- That our Services, or any part thereof, will be available or permitted in your jurisdiction, uninterrupted or error-free, or accessible from all devices or browsers;
- Concerning any content submitted by our users;
- That any geo-filtering or digital rights management solution that we might offer will be effective;
- That our Services will meet your business or professional needs;
- That we will continue to support any particular feature or maintain backwards compatibility with any third-party software or device; or
- Concerning any third-party websites and resources.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by applicable law: VideoTube shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including damages for loss of business, profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses.
Choice of Law: This Agreement will be governed by the laws of State of New South Wales and Australia (with respect to matters subject to federal jurisdiction such as copyright), without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
Choice of Venue; Jury Trial Waiver: Any action relating to this Agreement or your use of our Services must be commenced in the state or federal courts located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia; you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts. In any such action, videotube and you irrevocably waive any right to a trial by jury.
Reservation of Rights, Severability, Force Majeure: VideoTube reserves all rights not expressly granted herein. VideoTube’s rights and remedies are cumulative. No failure or delay by VideoTube in exercising any right will waive any further exercise of that right. If any term of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that term will be limited or severed. VideoTube will not be liable for any delay or failure caused by a force majeure event.
Relationship: You and VideoTube are independent contractors of one another; neither party is an agent, partner, or joint venturer of the other. This Agreement binds the parties and their successors, personal representatives, and assigns. You may not assign this Agreement to any person whose account has been terminated by VideoTube or who is prohibited from registering; any such assignment will be void.
Third Parties: We may provide links to and integrations with websites operated by others. The website operator, not VideoTube, is solely responsible for the content thereof, and your use of each such website will be subject to its terms of service. We may disable integrations with any third party at any time, with or without notice. Except as expressly stated herein, nothing in this Agreement confers any right on any third party.
Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all prior understandings regarding the subject matter hereof and may not be modified except in accordance with Sections above or in a document executed by authorized representatives of VideoTube. If you have a signed agreement with VideoTube, any conflicting term of that agreement will prevail over the terms hereof, but only as to the subject matter of that agreement.
Notices: You must send any notices of a legal nature to us by email or at:
SSS Distributions PO Box 238 Maitland NSW Australia 2320
PS: Use our free service for fun and entertainment, so, don’t do anything illegal or stupid to ruin it for everybody.